• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nearly ***100 CGC SLABS Coming*** >Interesting Mix: HG SA-BA-CA

360 posts in this topic

New slabs... ? that's interesting.

Clarification: "NEW" in terms of being offered out of my collection for the first time... not new back form CGC

still interesting.

Brian, when will you be out here in Vegas again? September? I unfortunately can't make it to Baltimore.

Clarification: "NEW" in terms of being offered out of my collection for the first time... not new back form CGC

still interesting.

Brian, when will you be out here in Vegas again? September? I unfortunately can't make it to Baltimore.

Yes... mid September... I'll shoot you a PM, probably Sept 10-13.

still interesting.

Yes... mid September... I'll shoot you a PM, probably Sept 10-13.

Sounds good. Been to some great restaurants lately.

Just let the man list. Between the questions and the personal conversations, we are getting no where fast. :frustrated:

Theres nothing for you to see here. Move along, move along.

The only thing I have seen so far of any interest is your case of jungle fever. :blush:

Just let the man list. Between the questions and the personal conversations, we are getting no where fast. :frustrated:

Theres nothing for you to see here. Move along, move along.

The only thing I have seen so far of any interest is your case of jungle fever. :blush:

That makes two references of "that type" today. hm