• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sort Of OT: Magic Card Art.

31 posts in this topic

well i remember when some MTG art sold a few years back and i recall the Mox Diamond art only went for like 3k and that was a nice card

That seems more in line. I would guess a Mox no reserve 99 cent auction these days might sell for 5k tops unless Wizards of the coast is really buying these up and then they would sell for what ever Wizards is willing to pay.

well i remember when some MTG art sold a few years back and i recall the Mox Diamond art only went for like 3k and that was a nice card

That seems more in line. I would guess a Mox no reserve 99 cent auction these days might sell for 5k tops unless Wizards of the coast is really buying these up and then they would sell for what ever Wizards is willing to pay.

He's claimed in the past he had offers of 10K and then later on 20K for it. It could be sales hype but even if it is 10-20K is less than half of what he's looking to get, so I'm not sure mentioning that would actually help push a sale.

meh. Id spend a lot more than 1500 on it. Not crazy money and certainly nowhere near his asking price but thats a killer card to have the art to if you like mtg

Ok we now have several potential buyers at 1500+ Who is going to tell the seller the good news ?

lol