• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Slabs For Sale

390 posts in this topic

Tales To Astonish #79 - CGC 8.5 - $60.00

tta79065.jpg

:takeit: as per PMI believe the (thumbs u I got back from my offer was meant as a yes. :D

Rats, missed out on the Hulk #141. But that's one I can afford to be patient with.

Originally Posted By: nik
 Originally Posted By: rza808
Looks nice what is defect/s that brought this down?

The new stricter CGC graders cry.gif

That's the word out I'm hearing too... CGC is tightening up a notch. cry.gif

That's unfortunate... I was planning a huge submission but I don't want to take a "hit" because they want/need to re-establish their "tough" grading rep. with Borock's departure by undergrading some books on the cusp.

sorry.gif

Dagnabbit, my timing is lousy frustrated.gif

Why don't you give us your "anticipated grade" of each book as you list?

That's what I thought too on 5 out of the 7 books I got back this month. Debating whether to re-submit in the winter myself as I'm pretty sure they are undergraded. If Nik is getting hammered on his books, I'm gettin' out of Dodge for a while.

Aargh, the two books that I would have definitely taken, the Avengers and TTA, both gone before I wake up in the morning. :censored: time differences.

Muli Pack of DCs. There is a Green Lantern #102, Indestructible Man #1 and Detective Comics #476 pictured. Books appear to be in NM- or a liitle better. BIN is $95.00

multipac098.jpg

:takeit:

Muli Pack of DCs. There is a Green Lantern #102, Indestructible Man #1 and Detective Comics #476 pictured. Books appear to be in NM- or a liitle better. BIN is $95.00

multipac098.jpg

:o(worship)
Stoopid nik couldn't correctly ID the middle comic. Dork

multipac098.jpg

:o(worship)
It's Action #1 :whatev:

Originally Posted By: topofthetotem
 Originally Posted By: greggy

multipac098.jpg

takeit.gif
\:o\(worship\)
:flamed:I thought I did

Originally Posted By: topofthetotem

multipac098.jpg

takeit.gif
\:o\(worship\)

flamed.gif

I thought I did

So what is it? :popcorn:

Originally Posted By: DrWatson
No, it's a Canadian Romance #69. gossip.gif
Still better then Hillbilly cousin confessions # 43. insane.gif

Dumass, issue #39 was the last one. Besides, they were only published in North Carolina and West Virginia. :whistle: