• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making room slab sale! GS X-men #1, Preacher #1, ASM #300, Wolverine #1 LS

37 posts in this topic

More slabs that need a new home.

Uncanny X-men #259 CGC 9.6 w pages $15 Silvestri art

Uncanny X-men #221 CGC 9.6 w pages $15 1st app of Mr Sinister

Uncanny X-men #222 CGC 9.6 w pages $25 Wolverine vs Sabretooth, old red label

UXM222.jpg

Uncanny X-men #135 CGC 9.6 w pages $65 1st app of Sen. Robert Kelly, Byrne and Claremont, Dark Phoenix cover

XMEN135.jpg

Iron Man #96 w pages $60 Awesome Al Milgrom cover, 1st app Guardsman II

IRON96.jpg

World War Hulk #1 Aspen Variant CGC 9.8 SS $85 SOLD w pages Signed by the late Michael Turner, Peter Steigerwald, John Romita JR, and Greg Pak

WWHULK1ASPENSS.jpg

Willing to listen to trade offers or package deals. Will try to put up some ugly scans or pics later. Thanks for looking

Iv'e seen it selling at around $350

hm What's the recent heating up of Preacher due to? Don't get me wrong, Preacher's on my list of all-time favorite comic runs, but the series has been over for eight years or so and I haven't heard anything further about the title in all that time. Time to pull out my Preacher collection, it seems...

Is it just the first issue that's going wild or are sales amping up on the entire series?

Originally Posted By: rza808

hm What's the recent heating up of Preacher due to? Don't get me wrong, Preacher's on my list of all-time favorite comic runs, but the series has been over for eight years or so and I haven't heard anything further about the title in all that time. Time to pull out my Preacher collection, it seems...

Is it just the first issue that's going wild or are sales amping up on the entire series?

HBO is doing a Preacher TV Series

Originally Posted By: rza808

HBO is doing a Preacher TV Series
They are still doing that?

I think the HBO news is at least 2 years old, though and there's been no further development on the series. I think Garth Ennis is even on record from the Philly show as saying that he doubts anything will happen. Too bad - I would love to see a 3-5 year run!!!