• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimates/Layton/Jusko on ebay

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys I just listed a few pages on ebay to raise some cash for other purchases (what else?). If my link doesn't work, cuz I am computer challanged please search under seller "slitherboy". I have some other pages I would sell Starlin (The End Featuring the whole team circa Avengers #9 with Wonderman and Avengers Ultron Imperative featuring the whole team and splashy) and also 3 consectutive pages from Heros reborn Avengers #5 pages 6,7,8 featuring a battle royal between Thor and the Hulk. I can send scans to anyone who asks. I may sell other pages soon also so if I have stuff you might like let me know. Thanks!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZslitherboy

There are now 18 and 20 watchers respectively on the Ultimates #20 and 17 pages. If any of you guys here pop the buy-it nows on both pages I will ship them for free in the USA only, or try to give you a good deal if you live in Canada. Come on, I need the money to feed my obsesion...more art. Thanks and sorry for the shameless bump.