• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

334 posts in this topic

G. I. Combat #44 apparent G 2.0 OSPG $50.00 SELLING $17.00 Grey-tone cover/DC’s 1st issue of G. I. Combat! small tear on back cover/big spine split at bottom/tape at bottom and on back cover :news:SOLD! :news:

G. I. Combat #26 POOR 0.5 FREE TO ANYONE BUYING A BOOK FROM ME detached and split cover

gic26_05_edited.jpg

gic26_05bc_edited.jpg

You know, I really want this one, so if it's okay

:takeit: If the free ones are one to a customer, I'd prefer this one over the AAMOW.

Free ones are not limited one per customer, so if they're available, grab them. (thumbs u

Thanks for the :takeit: 's. :cloud9:

Andy

G. I. Combat #26 POOR 0.5 FREE TO ANYONE BUYING A BOOK FROM ME detached and split cover

gic26_05_edited.jpg

gic26_05bc_edited.jpg

:takeit: If the free ones are one to a customer, I'd prefer this one over the AAMOW.

Free ones are not limited one per customer, so if they're available, grab them. (thumbs u

Andy

:takeit:

G. I. Combat #44 apparent G 2.0 OSPG $50.00 SELLING $17.00 Grey-tone cover/DCs 1st issue of G. I. Combat! small tear on back cover/big spine split at bottom/tape at bottom and on back cover

gic44_20_edited.jpg

gic44_20bc_edited.jpg

Thanks very much! (worship)

Andy

gic26_05_edited.jpg

gic26_05bc_edited.jpg

Andy

lol What are you taking? (shrug)

gic26_05_edited.jpg

gic26_05bc_edited.jpg

Andy

lol What are you taking? (shrug)

Whoops! Thought you were reminding folks that particular freebie was still available. I now see Marc picked it up. :doh: