• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's ALL CGC Sales Thread

117 posts in this topic

:bump:

Last bump before moving the unsold ones to eBay. I'll be listing more tonight (assuming the other 2 boxes show up today).

Shark

STILL no more CGC comics yet. :censored::frustrated::cry:

My wife just called and informed me that the 2 boxes from CGC (56 comics) FINALLY showed up today. :banana::banana:

After I get home from work and eat dinner I'll spend an hour or so scanning then will begin listing more CGC comics in this sales thread. These consist entirely of Amazing Spider-Man and X-Men Bronze/Copper comics.

Shark

:bump:

Last bump before moving the unsold ones to eBay. I'll be listing more tonight (assuming the other 2 boxes show up today).

Shark

STILL no more CGC comics yet. :censored::frustrated::cry:

My wife just called and informed me that the 2 boxes from CGC (56 comics) FINALLY showed up today. :banana::banana:

After I get home from work and eat dinner I'll spend an hour or so scanning then will begin listing more CGC comics in this sales thread. These consist entirely of Amazing Spider-Man and X-Men Bronze/Copper comics.

Shark

Take off work early, skip dinner and get scanning :baiting: