• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just call me Cal

32 posts in this topic

mainly because it was a unique variant that I knew would keep it's value over time (didn't know it would do that good or would have bought a lot more earlier), combined with Tony Harris Art.

Also makes a great SS especially with the Canadian Witnesses helping as Nord doesn't come to America.

Ok it's the nude cover.

it's odd behaviors like this that keeps people saying bad things about Kentucky folk :)

Transplanted Kentuckian, New Yorker by birth. I have all my teeth and didn't marry my sister, so no way i was born in kentucky. :insane:

it's odd behaviors like this that keeps people saying bad things about Kentucky folk :)

Transplanted Kentuckian, New Yorker by birth. I have all my teeth and didn't marry my sister, so no way i was born in kentucky. :insane:

Right shes your cousin, how could we forget :)

No, wouldn't that make him an Arkansas transplant? :P

No, no, no.....why can't you people keep Arkansas and Alabama straight? Alabamans marry their cousins.......

No, no, no.....why can't you people keep Arkansas and Alabama straight? Alabamans marry their cousins.......

lol

Too good big D, too good. ;)