• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Blonde Phantom (SOLD), Flash and Young Allies

39 posts in this topic

The following books are still available:

Flash 123 Grade 3.5 Asking $250

th_Flash123.jpg[*]th_Flash123Back.jpg

Flash 126 Grade 4.0 Asking $ 30

th_Flash126.jpg[*]th_Flash126Back.jpg

Flash 127 Grade 5.5/6.0 Asking $ 45

th_Flash127.jpg[*]th_Flash127Back.jpg

Flash 128 Grade 7.5 Asking $85

th_Flash128.jpg[*]th_Flash128Back.jpg

Flash 134 Grade 3.0 Asking $ 20

th_Flash134.jpg[*]th_Flash134Back.jpg

Flash 135 Grade 8.0 1st Kid Flash’s yellow Costume Asking $ 95

th_Flash135.jpg[*]th_Flash135Back.jpg

Flash 137 Grade 6.5 GA Flash, 1st SA JSA appearance Asking $200

th_Flash137.jpg[*]th_Flash137Back.jpg

Flash Annual 1 Grade 6.0 Asking $130

th_FlashAnn1.jpg[*]th_FlashAnn1Back.jpg

Young Allies 10 Grade 4.5 /5.0 Asking $300 :news: Sold!

th_YoungAllies10.jpg[*]th_YoungAllies10Back.jpg[*]th_InteriorpagefromYoungYoungAllies10.jpg

Young Allies 20 Grade 7.5/8.0 (Q) Marker in lower right corner Asking $300

th_YoungAllies20.jpg[*]th_YoungAllies20spine.jpg[*]th_scan0011.jpg

Adventures into the Unknown # 67 Grade 4.5 Asking $ 10

th_AdventuresintotheUnknown67Back.jpg[*]th_Adventuresintotheunknow67.jpg[*]

Those are some beautiful, white Flash issues - can't believe no one is snagging them up :thumbsup:

Those are some beautiful, white Flash issues - can't believe no one is snagging them up :thumbsup:

Thanks I was wondering the same hm I did not even get any low ball offers. I guess I am going to add Flash (Daredevil is the other) to the list of titles that do not sell well on this board. Or at least mine in this condition for these prices :pullhair:

Thanks I was wondering the same hm I did not even get any low ball offers. I guess I am going to add Flash (Daredevil is the other) to the list of titles that do not sell well on this board. Or at least mine in this condition for these prices :pullhair:

Don't give up. I'd be buying them, but I don't normally collect flash, and there would have to be a real void of other material for me to pick them up. Lowball offers I could probably do though...., :think:

Another thing about selling around here is that the stuff might not sell until the fourth or fifth time you put it up. Flash collectors might not have the cash right now, or may not be checking the sale threads right now. Any time your trying to sell something immediately, you will probably take a beating on. I put up my FF duplicates several times, selling a couple each time, then the fifth time, I raised the prices, slapped them up, and got an offer to take most all of them.

I'm curious how come you have these beautiful white page Flashes, but if I remember correctly your Daredevils were pretty brown..., did you buy them from separate sources? Or have they been stored in separate locations? Or?

Don't give up. I'd be buying them, but I don't normally collect flash, and there would have to be a real void of other material for me to pick them up. Lowball offers I could probably do though...., :think:

Another thing about selling around here is that the stuff might not sell until the fourth or fifth time you put it up. Flash collectors might not have the cash right now, or may not be checking the sale threads right now. Any time your trying to sell something immediately, you will probably take a beating on. I put up my FF duplicates several times, selling a couple each time, then the fifth time, I raised the prices, slapped them up, and got an offer to take most all of them.

I'm curious how come you have these beautiful white page Flashes, but if I remember correctly your Daredevils were pretty brown..., did you buy them from separate sources? Or have they been stored in separate locations? Or?

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Yes, I purchased them from different sources /people. As far as where I store my books. I built a room in my house just for the books. They go in mylar, acid free boards, plastic comic boxes and then on a shelving system (wired). Quiet, dark cool (A/C) and away from kids and drinks. I have a little OCD! ;)

:bump:

(10 Threads may be bumped three times total AND only ONE FULL DAY AFTER falling off of the front page. This does not include "sold" notices, or truly useful informational updates. Note: we CAN tell the difference between a real update and a fake bump-update. Tread that line at your own risk. If you're spam bumping, "lawyering" the rules will not save you.) Did I do this right? (shrug)