• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs gotta go sale X-MEN, WOLVERINE, HOM, *** AVENGERS #4 AND BOWEN APOCALYPSE

25 posts in this topic

Some more slabs that have to go. Shipping will be $10 for boxed priority. Insurace is $1 extra. Paypal, Money orders, and checks are ok. I will wait for checks and money orders to clear before shipping out books tho. Unless its a USPS Money order of course. Most of these books would be staying in my collection but alas I am moving at the end of the year so I must trim down my collection of slabs. These are priced lower than what I see bought on clink :whistle: So if these dont sell you know where you will find them...at a higher price lol Thanks for looking in advance.

UNCANNY X-MEN

#137 CGC 9.6 WP $60 SOLD

#141 CGC 9.6 WP $60 SOLD

#142 CGC 9.6 OW/WP $70 SOLD

#213 CGC 9.6 WP $35 SOLD

WOLVERINE LIMITED SERIES

#1 CGC 9.6 OWP $55 SOLD

#2 CGC 9.6 WP $55

scan0009.jpg

SANDMAN #1 CGC 9.6 WP $75 SOLD

HOUSE OF MYSTERY #219 CGC 9.6 WP $180 (I MAY HAVE PAID MORE THAN THIS :SHRUG: )

scan0004.jpg

DETECTIVE COMICS #408 CGC 9.4 OW/WP $275 TRADE IN THE WORKS (I KNOW I PAID MORE THAN THIS doh! )

BOWEN APOCALYPSE STATUE $100 ON HOLD FOR NOW STANDS 15.5 INCHES HIGH. GUN HAND IS CRACKED(MINOR DAMAGE CANT TELL UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR. BESIDES LOOKS BETTER WITH HIS HAND) BUT REGULAR HAND IS PERFECT. SHIPPING WILL BE THE EXPENSIVE PART. I WILL CHARGE $35 AS I LIVE IN HAWAII BUT IS PROBABLY MORE. I JUST WANT A GOOD HOME FOR HIM :smile: STATUE IS BEAUTIFUL AND HAS NEVER DISPLAYED. OPENED ONCE AND MY CLUMSY DROPPED THE GUN HAND doh! CHECK EBAY ON THESE FULL SIZE BOWEN PRICES AND YOU WILL KNOW THIS IS A DEAL. STOLEN IMAGES

Apocalypse_20statue1.jpg

Apoc2.jpg

AVENGERS #4 VG IMO INTERIOR IS TANNING, COMPLETE, HAS OVERHANG DAMAGE AND MOISTURE RINGS ON COVER, DOESNT AFFECT INTERIOR THAT I CAN SEE, SMALL STAIN ON BC WITH A DATE STAMP, AND SLIGHT RUST ON BOTTOM STAPLE. I BOUGHT IT OFF THIS VERY BOARD AND READ IT. COOL BOOK. NO I DID NOT FOLD BOOK AND PUT IT IN MY BACK POCKET THAT VERTICAL LINE IS FROM MY SCANNER. ASKING $275 :news: only price drop $240 SOLD PAID $300 I THINK :wink:

scan0012.jpg

Forgot to add I am also willing as far as trade and cash deals go. Although I have to say I am mostly looking for ASM, Thor, Miracleman, and Batman (Detective included) as that is what I am trimming my collection down to.

How many more Tec 408s, other than the 9.6, do you have?

If you are talking to me, i dont have any 408's and this one is at a good price I just dont have the $$$ now to get it.

I didnt buy Niks Northland copy when he had it for sale about a year ago and now this is the third copy i have missed out on.