• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CGC 9.2 ASM #16 Signature Series, CGC 3.0 JIM #83 Signature Series,and more!

25 posts in this topic

I literally bought this piece less than 2 months ago, but it must be added on to the pile of goodies that I wish I could keep. It's classic Perez with the overabundant number of characters being knocked around a page by Krona. I bought it for $750 plus shipping, so you'll get a little discount from what I paid.

George Perez OA - JLA/Avengers #4 pg 41: Asking $730 shipped

I tried for a really long time to figure out how I can best scan this and then I finally gave up. So here's the top half:

jlaavengersoa1hj9.jpg

and here's the bottom:

jlaavengersoa2em4.jpg

Sorry, it's been a while since I've updated this thread...I'm in financial services so it's been crazy the past few weeks. :frustrated:

:news:

Anything that doesn't say sold, take an additional 10% off! Hopefully that will get some more of this stuff moving! Feel free to make an offer!