• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My book is in Wizard!

39 posts in this topic

I am so surprised we sell as many wizards as we do. Its a horrible horrible price guide and most of the news in it has been reported two months earlier via the worldwide web. I guess people like bathroom reading material for sure.

I can't explain why but I like reading Wizard. I've been an off again on again reader. I definately don't use it for the price guide, but I like to see the artist/writers that are showcased, the "popular"/hot books and for the random articles and interviews that they do.

Bathroom reading material for sure! Wizard and Mens Health

I guess people like bathroom reading material for sure.

:hi:

And to be honest, thats a great Deadpool sketch by Liefeld...

Yeah, it is.....I got caught up in the whole "Wizard" thing and lost sight of that. It's a beaut!

I think it's for sale http://cgi.ebay.com/SECRET-INVASION-DEADPOOL-SKETCH-CGC-SS-9-6-LIEFELD_W0QQitemZ230287243901QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63766QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :gossip: