• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Avengers comics are now on Comiclink.

45 posts in this topic

I think you need a custom title from Arch...

"resident instigator with a serious popcorn addiction"

stooges.gif

I like it! I need a custom title....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No one gets one if they ask for one. OK..araich got one but his is the lamest! frown.gif

Ok..beggin'! insane.gif

Wrong! More like commenting on a suggestion made by Bruce. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Spin it all you want liberal! Oooops...the Water Cooler has poisoned my thoughts! 27_laughing.gif

No - that would be too much like something Hammer/Dr. Koos would say. Also it would force me to reply with something like - "why don't you change your on-line name to horrible- gelatinous Bob instead of flaming" - or something equally as whitty. You are the one that has a problem with someone questioning a book price - anyone out there try to negotiate a price with good old Bob? Apparently no one outside Yonkers has the knowledge or experience to price comic books! And if i had the time we could get back to what started all this - the claim that certain dealers over charge to take advantage of market swings with movies etc and others don't. As far as I can tell, all of you dealers are out to make as much money as possible - just like anyone else.