• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Avengers comics are now on Comiclink.

45 posts in this topic

Ah yes, obviously blazingbob invokes images of gay love since you and Mr. Koos have made the reference in the past. While you claim to miss him your life hasn't been the same since he left. Now I see that you've taken on the role of board PIG - Pricing Ignorant Guru. Clobbering Bob's claim for all you ignorant Forum members is that VF/NM CGC 9.0's should sell for 2X VF guide. Where this new rule came from I don't know but hey I should have gone to the "PIG" for his valuable input. Many people negotiate price with me all the time Bob, however your mostly upset because I don't sell at "your" price. At there-in lies the problem, I am difficult because I won't sell at "your" price.

Movies had nothing to do with the price of the Hulk #1, Market demand did and if you did know the market on the book like I did you wouldn't have been blowing prices out your "$$$" or making claims of overcharging.

Congratulations. I am still confused as to why someone paid the extra 25 dollars for the Avengers 11 that wasn't yours.. :\

Your 11, 15, 17, and 19 are very nice. What is wrong with the 15 that made it a 9.0?? :\

Brian