• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% price drop. Lots of low to mid grade Marvel SA/BA. A few Gems and odd balls.

28 posts in this topic

For a few days I will be listing the contents of a small collection I recently acquired.

There will be quite a bit of Low to Mid-grade Silver and Bronze age Marvel with a gem here and there. There will be some High grade copper and Modern stuff if I get to it, and a few odd ball items.

Hopefully most will be priced to sell..... Apparently not so everything up through the TOS #97 is 25% off listed price.

Shipping starts at $4.80 and goes up from there based on how much you buy and where it is going.

First up:

Avengers #16.. VG-...$18

Avengers16vg.jpg

Last one tonight.

This is a pretty book. Presents much better than grade because of a 3/8" spline split at the top.

Oh never mind. This one is hard to grade so I'll just send it in with a value tier submission later this week and let them decide. I'm betting against Fine minus.

TOS50vf001.jpg

TOS50vf.jpg