• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another con from the official con men of ebay

64 posts in this topic

I've never met anyone who lied more consistently than Greg. Even when confronted with facts, he still will deflect and deny.

Just a warning to be very careful when buying from this seller on ebay.

Brent,

why Does Gus support this dude ?

I like Gus, and I think he's OK, but I will call him out right now.

If you keep letting this mess head list with your account, then you deserve to have your reputation go into the craphole.

It's a little too much like the Tom Brulato and Jason Ewert business relationship. Gus certainly would be wise to dissolve this one ASAP as he seems to be the more honorable one albeit naive.

Steve have you spoken to Esquirecomics (Mark Zaid)? I'm sure he would enjoy this one.

Yes I have spoken and communicated with Mark via e-mail about this, a little while back. Mark knows about my case as well as most of the others Greg has screwed, and he sent out an email a while back about the possibility of filing a joint venture against Greg. I told him I was all for it, but then Brent got paid back, and I guess a lot of the wind came out it at that point. Don't know, haven't heard anything from Mark about it in a while. I saw this post and figured I might as well chime in with my story, since keeping my silence and anonymity on this issue has not gotten me very far up til now.

I'm still interested in trying to see what can be done to push Greg out of business and ensure refunds to everyone.

I've never met anyone who lied more consistently than Greg. Even when confronted with facts, he still will deflect and deny.

Just a warning to be very careful when buying from this seller on ebay.

Brent,

why Does Gus support this dude ?

I like Gus, and I think he's OK, but I will call him out right now.

If you keep letting this mess head list with your account, then you deserve to have your reputation go into the craphole.

It's a little too much like the Tom Brulato and Jason Ewert business relationship. Gus certainly would be wise to dissolve this one ASAP as he seems to be the more honorable one albeit naive.

(thumbs u