• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLASHED! Modern Lots - Cheap - DC, Marvel, Indys

21 posts in this topic

I inherited a box of moderns that I want out of the house. I bundled these up into 8 large lots.

Condition: In the original box, most of these were unbagged. So, the condition is in the 6.0 to 8.0 range for most, especially the comics from the 80's. Some of the comics are 9.0 or better, especially those from this decade. Chances of a 9.8 are slim, although there may be a few.

Shipping: Flat rate USPS priority shipping is INCLUDED in the purchase price for domestic U.S. Anywhere else, exact USPS priority shipping will be charged, MINUS a $10 credit. Yay for you.

Terms: :takeit: wins. I'll be dropping the price periodically (multiple times a day) if a lot doesn't sell, until I close the thread. Send your offer to jump the line. The price starts at $30 per lot (including shipping), going down from there.

Click the picture of each lot to view a huge picture. Just be patient while it loads.

Lot 8: Random DC. Ok, I laid all the comics out, more than 50 of them, and I then forgot to take a picture. But, this lot has all 12 issues of the first Crisis: Crisis on Infinite Earths. Also has some Bionicles, and Vertigo's (many in 9.0 or better) such as Lucifer.

Lot 8: Random DC. Ok, I laid all the comics out, more than 50 of them, and I then forgot to take a picture. But, this lot has all 12 issues of the first Crisis: Crisis on Infinite Earths. Also has some Bionicles, and Vertigo's (many in 9.0 or better) such as Lucifer.

:takeit: at $14 shiped

:takeit: at $14 shiped

Thanks. This is a great lot.