• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is Fatpinko and does anybody care?

269 posts in this topic

(shrug)

I mean, besides the 1st poster I have ever put on ignore.... lol

Didn't you used to be "friendlier" to newbies? :kidaround:

Annoying as it is to see separate threads for each individual, he does not seem to have an "anti-whomever" agenda. He has been given some advice on using Google, the search function and maybe combining his queries into one thread.

:gossip: Just tell Tom and Steve to stop bloody calling you about it already and remind them that you don't work there anymore.

:baiting::roflmao:

Damn!, I was just having fun guys. Please don't take my post the wrong way, I just thought it was funny. Hell, if I never put Stu on ignore, why would I put this guy. Come on, he is a Dylan fan. Desolation Row has to be in my top 25 B.D. songs (thumbs u

The reason you can't put Stu on ignore is because his ID changes every five minutes. :roflmao:

(shrug)

Annoying as it is to see separate threads for each individual, he does not seem to have an "anti-whomever" agenda. He has been given some advice on using Google, the search function and maybe combining his queries into one thread.

:gossip: Just tell Tom and Steve to stop bloody calling you about it already and remind them that you don't work there anymore.

Damn!, I was just having fun guys. Please don't take my post the wrong way, I just thought it was funny. Hell, if I never put Stu on ignore, why would I put this guy. Come on, he is a Dylan fan. Desolation Row has to be in my top 25 B.D. songs (thumbs u

The reason you can't put Stu on ignore is because his ID changes every five minutes. :roflmao:

:signfunny:

But a little sad as it shows he probably does not have a real life :(

(shrug)

Is Stu back again?Mods notified :jokealert:

Hey Steve,

I'll tell the crew what your least favorite Bourbon is, as your Favorite. Then again, you probably wouldn't complain either way.

hey everyone one, Steve likes Scotch, not Bourbon.

Damn, the powers that be must supply you with better bottle than me, or at least a bigger one.

:flamed:

(shrug)

You fishing for your first strike?

hm

:roflmao:

Something tells me that Steve would have to do a whole heck of a lot of things in order to get a first strike. For a former employee who helped build CGC to where it is today he would have to do something that would consist of a felony on these boards. And even then I say it's 50/50 he would get a strike. When you build up as much cred as Steve you basically have free reign to do what you want to.

(shrug)

hm

Something tells me that Steve would have to do a whole heck of a lot of things in order to get a first strike. For a former employee who helped build CGC to where it is today he would have to do something that would consist of a felony on these boards. And even then I say it's 50/50 he would get a strike. When you build up as much cred as Steve you basically have free reign to do what you want to.

It's a felony that Dylan's "Desolation Row" is ONLY in his Top 25. :sumo:

:baiting:

(shrug)

hm

My # 1 favorite Bob Dylan song of all time is shared by 19 different songs.

:baiting: .GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

(shrug)

doh! I think I'm out of more than a few loops here.

I thought this guy was a newbie getting a little too much harassment for asking too many questions about too many important people.

:boo:

All citizens who do not own a copy of "Blood on the Tracks"....shall be executed. :sumo: . GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Ain't gonna work for Maggie's Pa no more.

That seems like perfectly reasonable legislation.

One writer (can't recall who) marvelled at how Dylan can--or at least boldly attempts--to rhyme certain things. Like the couplet in "Groom's Still Waiting at the Altar" where he rhymes "respectably married" with "whorehouse in Buenos Aires"--now that's utterly hilarious and delightful...........okay, derailment via Dylan...guilty as charged. :makepoint:

(shrug)

hm

I did not say where in my top 25.... :baiting:

There is also:

(Just Like) Tom Thumb Blues

If You See Her Say Hello

Highway 61 Revisited

The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll

She Belongs To Me

Ballad Of The Thin Man

Jokerman

All Along The Watchtower

Black Diamond Bay

Don't think Twice, It's Alright

Masters Of War

Groom's Still Waiting At The Alter

insufficiently_thoughtful_person Wind

Sara

Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)

Visions Of Johanna

Positively 4th Street

Forever Young

Chimes Of Freedom

.....and others.

:censored: that man was probably the greatest lryic writer EVER!!!!!

(shrug)

hm

There is also:

If You See Her Say Hello

Highway 61 Revisited

She Belongs To Me

Ballad Of The Thin Man

Jokerman

All Along The Watchtower

Black Diamond Bay

Masters Of War

Sara

Visions Of Johanna

Positively 4th Street

Forever Young

Chimes Of Freedom

.....and others.

There have been some great lricists steve. I think he just spoke well to your generation.. Stinkin hippies J/K..

I couldnt ever understand what he says. Dylan is kinda marble mouthed.

(shrug)

hm

There is also:

If You See Her Say Hello

Highway 61 Revisited

She Belongs To Me

Ballad Of The Thin Man

Jokerman

All Along The Watchtower

Black Diamond Bay

Masters Of War

Sara

Visions Of Johanna

Positively 4th Street

Forever Young

Chimes Of Freedom

.....and others.

There have been some great lricists steve. I think he just spoke well to your generation.. Stinkin hippies J/K..

I couldnt ever understand what he says. Dylan is kinda marble mouthed.

John Lennon once said it's not what Dylan says but how he says it. Obviously an exaggeration, but there's some truth to that. His phrasing is extraordinary? :shrug:

I also think once the beatles started hanging out with lennon and getting all political they turned to junk. Drugs+politics= 1 less supergroup. The early stuff was so much fun, then they got serious and stunk.

This is my opinion BTW. As I think 99.9% of the rock from the late 60's-70's stunk something fierce.

(shrug)

hm

There is also:

If You See Her Say Hello

Highway 61 Revisited

She Belongs To Me

Ballad Of The Thin Man

Jokerman

All Along The Watchtower

Black Diamond Bay

Masters Of War

Sara

Visions Of Johanna

Positively 4th Street

Forever Young

Chimes Of Freedom

.....and others.

Excellent choices though I'd put in some others...but I've never had the occasion to hear "Spoon Wind." :baiting: