• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Magazines, TPBs, etc

324 posts in this topic

Welcome to my non-comic, etc. sale. :hi:

This sale will go for the next week, ending Monday, or as long as there is interest. All items will have scans. There will be magazines, trade paperbacks, hard and softcover books, plus any other non-comic book item I can find.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. PM's are welcome.

Payment by Check or Money Order, I do not use paypal.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for as many that will fit securely, or $8.00 via boxed Priority Mail with delivery confirmation for any amount of items within the US.

Non-US shipping is available, please inquire.

PREVUE MAGAZINE VF- $2.00 Dec/Jan 1983 issue.Comics Legend Jim Steranko's magazine dedicated to celebrity and Hollywood. This is the stunning 50th anniversary issue with all of the classic advertising, Barry Windsor-Smith, Frank Frazetta, Vargas and Boris poster and portfolio's available for purchase. Loads of glamour gals and pinups. Jim even writes a full-page editorial. Don't miss this issue, available for less than than cover price in 1983.

prevuedec1983.jpg

SPIDER-MAN MAGAZINE 1 VF $2.00 March 1994 issue. Free Promo sheets of Spidey and X-Men Fleer Ultra trading cards, still bound-in to the mag. Jazzy John Romita cover. John also contributes the art to a special Spider-Man story featured inside. There is also an X-Men story, puzzles, find-a-word and much, much more. Hours of enjoyment will be had by one and all.

spideymag1.jpg

HEAVY METAL Fine $3.00 May 1978 issue. Fantastic Druillet cover and interior work. This issue also features classic work from Moebius, Nino, Richard Raxlen, Kofoed, Forest and much much more. Dynamite back cover from Tom Barber.

heavymet051978.jpg