• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Marvel Readers, and some nicer stuff

24 posts in this topic

Just cleaning out doubles, bulk discounts and shipping discounts available, make me an offer, if these don't sell I will post them on ebay as 10.0 (just kidding)

First up a Tales of Supsense lot and a few Tales to Astonish first appearances (I will have nicer copies coming up later)

Tales of Suspense 61,64,73,79-83,87,88 and 92. I have put in 2 pictures for reference, these are definately readers as they are water damaged. G in overstreet is $98, my price $25

TOS%20lot1.jpg

TOS%20lot2.jpg

Tales to Astonish 35- first real appearance of Ant Man, complete with some visible flaws G=$155, my price $60

TTA35-FC.jpg

TTA35-BC.jpg

Tales to Astonish 44-first Wasp, rough, but complete G=$42 my price $12

TTA44.jpg

TTA44%20back.jpg

Tales to Astonish 49-first Giant Man, nice looking copy, some visible flaws G=$42 my price $12

TTA49copy2.jpg

That is probably all I have for tonight, but here is what I will be posting (with a really quick stab at grades)

Tales to Astonish

36-fair

38 G-Vg

40 G-VG

41 G

42 VG

44 F+-VF (really nice)

46 F

49 F=-VF (really nice)

50 G

51 VG+?

52VG+

57 G-

58 VG

59 G/VG

60 G-

62 VG-F

(any requests I will scan first tomorrow)

Tales to Astonish 44, First Wasp

Graded on the boards 7.0-8.0

A really nice book that I won't be too upset if it doesn't sell, only selling these because I can't justify having them in a bound volume and loose.

Overstreet 6.0 $126, 8.0 $336 :o

My price $200

TTA44copy2.jpg

TTA44copy2back.jpg

I'm confused... I think you made a mistake. You listed a TTA 44 with a picture of 49 for $12...

Whoops, fixed that

You posted the same picture of 49 twice though! Haha, I could be a jerk and post the :takeit: just to give you a hard time :P

.. oh and you called the TTA's Tales of Suspense too.. haha