• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this CGC-worthy?

210 posts in this topic

Sans the corner creaes...less spine wear! Get over it gramps. Why don't we chip in for the CGC fees together and the loser pays the other person's portion? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sans the corner creaes...less spine wear! Get over it gramps. Why don't we chip in for the CGC fees together and the loser pays the other person's portion? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Greggy - I was gonna PM you first before making the same offer but I wanted to get Joanna's ok first. Now as you bring it up, I say this:

If the book comes in at VF/NM or better you pay. If it comes in at Below VF/NM I pay. And if Joanna gets another piece publsihed and gets a free CGC sub, she can use it for something else.

I will agree to this if Joanna does. And I think she be savvy enough to know that we "boys" have to sharpen our antlers on occasion! thumbsup2.gif

BTW - I agree to these terms. Just wanted to get my own idea out there!

Joanna! Help prove me right and agree to this!

Our first CGC SUBMISSION SHOWDOWN featuring greggy vs. POV.... popcorn.gif

I wish there was a "satisfied sigh" emoticon!

Greggy - I was gonna PM you first before making the same offer but I wanted to get Joanna's ok first. Now as you bring it up, I say this:

If the book comes in at VF/NM or better you pay. If it comes in at Below VF/NM I pay. And if Joanna gets another piece publsihed and gets a free CGC sub, she can use it for something else.

I will agree to this if Joanna does. And I think she be savvy enough to know that we "boys" have to sharpen our antlers on occasion! thumbsup2.gif

I have no pride -- sure! I just found out that both of my books have a deadline of mid-January. This gives so little time to write them, that one less bit of writing (a CGC article) helps. I'm going to be a very busy gal for the next couple of months. But I'm dying to know the CGC grade on this puppy because it looks so nice in person.

-- Joanna

BTW - I agree to these terms. Just wanted to get my own idea out there!

Joanna! Help prove me right and agree to this!

confused.gif

I have no pride -- sure! I just found out that both of my books have a deadline of mid-January. This gives so little time to write them, that one less bit of writing (a CGC article) helps. I'm going to be a very busy gal for the next couple of months. But I'm dying to know the CGC grade on this puppy because it looks so nice in person.

-- Joanna

Yes yes yes! Greggy! You're on!

-- Joanna

What grading tier? tongue.gif

-- Joanna

I'll make it easy. I have my CGC Free Submission certificate. I will mail that to Joanna and she can use it for a free submission. But if that is the case then you owe me the whole thing when she/I win. If not I lose the whole thing. You man enough? sumo.gif

-- Joanna

I'll make it easy. I have my CGC Free Submission certificate. I will mail that to Joanna and she can use it for a free submission. But if that is the case then you owe me the whole thing when she/I win. If not I lose the whole thing. You man enough? sumo.gif

Actually, I'd have to mail you the book and you would have to submit it. They only allow the person who has the cert to use it.

-- Joanna

Actually, I'd have to mail you the book and you would have to submit it. They only allow the person who has the cert to use it.

The sub is for the comicquest and is just a generic letter. Anyone can use it. Hell...jens auctioned his off on eBay! sumo.gif

-- Joanna

I believe that is Urban Legend. There is absolutely nothing to identify the winner. No name, no cert number. Just a generic letter.Actually, it says "Attention dealer: Please accept this as payment for one Standard Submission." etc. That's about it.

So you should be able to use it without a problem.

The sub is for the comicquest and is just a generic letter. Anyone can use it. Hell...jens auctioned his off on eBay! sumo.gif

My mistake! I thought it was a collector's society cert. You're right on the comic quest, of course.