• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Batman 227

55 posts in this topic

Not one of the better examples of my favorite cover, but fit my price range. I recently bought this off a board member as a 7.0 F/VF. How would you grade it? All flaws are evident in scans. Biggest detractor would have to be the FC spine, and the corners. Insides are clean. How would you grade this? Please leave any feedback.

sc00a6111f.jpg

As stated, this was sold to me as a 7.0.. does anyone think its close to that?

The answer is:

It doesn't matter what we think as we are not holding the book in hand. Its fun to guess a grade but sometimes people are way off. If you think its overgraded, tell him so and see if you can return it. ;)

damnit.. finally when I thought I found a good looking affordable copy.. funny how I have seen a 227 listed at Fine for 50, but saw a legit VF listed for 325..

I am sure there will be a happy ending to this story though. Seller is very nice, and I am sure we will work something out..

Some staining on top of the pages right about here ^

Are you sure that isn't distributor spray?

Dan

Yep, dist. spray. Not a bad looking copy overall. If you wanted an 8.0 then buy an 8.0 :sumo:

As stated, this was sold to me as a 7.0.. does anyone think its close to that?

The answer is:

It doesn't matter what we think as we are not holding the book in hand. Its fun to guess a grade but sometimes people are way off. If you think its overgraded, tell him so and see if you can return it. ;)

It's as close to a 7.0 as it is to a 6.0 ;)