• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Batman 227

55 posts in this topic

If you still want the book. You can have it. I should get it in the mail in about 10 or 12 days. You can have it for what I paid for it... Sound fair to you? If it does. The book is your's.... PM me if you want it. If not I will keep it then sell it down the road for a tidy little profit... This is my third copy of this book. It isn't like I need the book.

Ya I know.... I was giving a fellow boardie the book he wants. But didn't yet have the money. It is a good book, fair price. I didn't have anything to loose. I was/am just trying to help another board member out.... It is a win-win for me. Either the book was yours in a bit of time. Or I kept it and sold it down the road for a profit. It is a white page, well centered book. It is hard to find that particular book. But you want the book. So it is yours.. Just let me know when you have the $$$... The others are not for sale BTW...

NP... Now the calling boardie me an A Hole... Go fist yourself.....

It was me, my comment was based on what the OP wrote. Now that I have the whole story, I guess you are not an asswhole, you made the deal with good intentions. :hi:

Ya I know.... I was giving a fellow boardie the book he wants. But didn't yet have the money. It is a good book, fair price. I didn't have anything to loose. I was/am just trying to help another board member out.... It is a win-win for me. Either the book was yours in a bit of time. Or I kept it and sold it down the road for a profit. It is a white page, well centered book. It is hard to find that particular book. But you want the book. So it is yours.. Just let me know when you have the $$$... The others are not for sale BTW...
Cool deal!!! I have this Amazing Fantasy #15 I dont have the dough for yet..... lol