• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW 30-35% OFF! DCs A-Z: Kirby, HOM, Bats, Tecs, Hex, Kamandi, etc.

113 posts in this topic

House of Mystery 191 - 6.0 - OSPG in 6.0: $15.00 - $7.00 - :news:SOLD to 3319! Bernie Wrightson art, Neal Adams Cover. This presents much nicer (it might be better than a 6.0, but I don't want to overgrade). Looks like there may be some slight staple rust at the ends of each staple at the cover (none at centerfold). Some spine ticks and foxing on back cover. Nice, solid book.

HOUMYS191.jpg

House of Mystery 191 - 6.0 - OSPG in 6.0: $15.00 - $7.00 - Bernie Wrightson art, Neal Adams Cover. This presents much nicer (it might be better than a 6.0, but I don't want to overgrade). Looks like there may be some slight staple rust at the ends of each staple at the cover (none at centerfold). Some spine ticks and foxing on back cover. Nice, solid book.

:takeit:

HOM 191, 192, 193 sold to 3319.... Thank you! :applause:

As a bonus for being the first (and probably only) customer....take your choice any other book already listed in the thread (other than the Jonah Hex or Demon) or shipping for free, just let me know which one you want!

Mister Miracle 1 - 3.0 - OSPG in 3.0: $10.00 - $5.00 - This book would probably be around a 5.0 if it weren't for the crease in the ULHC of the book and some scuffs ( lol , no kidding). Crease goes all the way through. Book is flat, but the crease is still visible.

65791.jpg.0126ac459ea7b26a85de8087098aac52.jpg

:takeit:...your GL #90

B&B #100

Bat #'s 196,211,228,254..

Thanks , B~

Dude, I don't thing you're allowed to buy anything unless you derail my thread first.

Ok, ok, I'm desperate...you got 'em...thanks! :applause:

Oh yeah , how foolish of me ....

OK , here goes , ......you spelled think" wrong !! . :/ .Na-na-na-nah-nah !! :grin: