• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone #1...copy #1 re-scan

21 posts in this topic

i might sub this...

this was more of an experiment...

if you have the same book and the first post gives it a high grade...few people actually differ far from that grade...this same book got an average score of 9.2 out of like 20 people, simply bc the first post had a 9.2...

now your grade lowers from an 8.5 (the lowest grade, and closest to acurate...this is a solid 8.5 with a good shot at a 9.0) to an 8.0???

why would you drop your grade?

same with the above poster...he gives it a 9.0 now...in the previous thread he said 9.2/9.4

same book different scans..

i might sub this...

this was more of an experiment...

if you have the same book and the first post gives it a high grade...few people actually differ far from that grade...this same book got an average score of 9.2 out of like 20 people, simply bc the first post had a 9.2...

now your grade lowers from an 8.5 (the lowest grade, and closest to acurate...this is a solid 8.5 with a good shot at a 9.0) to an 8.0???

why would you drop your grade?

same with the above poster...he gives it a 9.0 now...in the previous thread he said 9.2/9.4

same book different scans..

when i compared the FC of the the two scans, the re-scan seemed to show more defects. that's why i knocked it down a notch.