• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some more puzzle scans !

13 posts in this topic

I got a few minutes so I scanned in three Batman puzzles that you don't see too often plus a 1940s Captain Marvel puzzle that is also uncommon. I bought all off Ebay about 10 years ago. The Batmans were from a large auction for the entire set being sold individually. I was only able to grab the three ... :sorry:

batman_puzzle1.jpg

back side

batman_puzzle2.jpg

batman_puzzle3.jpg

batman_puzzle4.jpg

captainmarvel.jpg

I got a few minutes so I scanned in three Batman puzzles that you don't see too often plus a 1940s Captain Marvel puzzle that is also uncommon. I bought all off Ebay about 10 years ago. The Batmans were from a large auction for the entire set being sold individually. I was only able to grab the three ... :sorry:

batman_puzzle1.jpg

back side

batman_puzzle2.jpg

batman_puzzle3.jpg

batman_puzzle4.jpg

:luhv: Fantastic set!

My only regret is that I didn't win more of them. I have been watching for them to show up again on Ebay, but no luck in 10 years of watching.

I've never had a single one, so take heart. And lord knows back in the day I was a Batman completist.

OK, OK...so I'm not up on my Capt. Marvel history! :flamed:

Gimmie a break, I'm a pre-code horror guy! :insane:

You are excused. I actually think the puzzle is a little nicer because of the shading.

:foryou:

I agree, also the colorest on the cover filled in the area between the wing and the tail section with red! (: