• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper to Moderns FS. Variants, ASBR 10 Recall. Books Added !

25 posts in this topic

Have some books for sale here. Some are overflow from my collection, etc.. I have a few other books I have to pay for, so these are going to be round 1. Any questions feel free to PM me. I will be listing more books this week, I do not know what for moderns though. If you are looking for anything related, feel free to ask.

:takeit: gets the book. PM offers are acceptable. Shipping is usually priority envelope or box, PM me if you would like to do some other arrangements. I also have no problem shipping out of U.S.A . Arrangements can be made afterwards since I do not do alot of shipping outside USA, but have not had any problems in the past.

Payment can be done through Paypal, Money Order, or Check. If you pay by check I will ship after the check clears.

If there are any problems with your order, please notify me immediately via PM, and all matters will be resolved in a professional matter. I have not had anything but customer satisfaction, and plan to keep it that way ! (thumbs u

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions or comments about prices, grading, etc.. Feel free to contact me.

Pat-