• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW 15% OFF!!! Invincible,Dark Tower,Surfer,American Splendor,GA!!! L@@K!

179 posts in this topic

Hello one and all, and welcome to PhiGam's 'ive had a couple of drinks' selling thread...Thanks to my lovely career in freakin' retail, I have Monday and Tuesday off this week *hooray* meh

Anyway, I'm not going to let Apple Inc. get in the way of my fun...it's been too long since i've had two days off in a row and I'm gonna drink and post books for sale while you all sleep..Selling comics shouldn't just be for the weekends...here's something for you cats to look forward to after work!!

We're gonna see a little bit of everything in this one...Modern, Copper, SA and GA...

We're gonna see a Bone #1 or two, Some Invincible slabs, an Invincible #52 RRP variant, some DT slabs, Surfers, Subbies, Nick Furys, American Splendor, Zap Comix, GA crime books, GGA book or two, a Thrilling comics or two, and oh yes, maybe even a Startling Comics :)

:takeit: rules apply, feel free to PM offers...but :takeit: trumps all

shipping for 1-2 slabs is $8 Priority

raw books 1-4 $4 first class

anything more than the above will be at exact cost...i'll take care of insurance for all books

Paypal preferred...please get my permission first if you need to pay by check or money order :)

US only, sorry..i'm too lazy to fill out customs forms and such

feel free to PM me with lowball offers..haggling is welcome (thumbs u

edit: sorry about the different sized scans...some on the first page or two are too big...

if you want a BC scan or a re-scan let me know :)

a 'STILL AVAILABLE LIST' will always be found on the last page after a scanning spree :)

TAKE 15% OFF OF EVERYTHING EXCEPT SLABS!!!

TAKE 10% OFF OF LISTED PRICES FOR ALL SLABS!!!

'special deals' are not affected by these discounts...