• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller 1st's: DD 158, 168, WWT 64 + PP Spec. Spidey 27.. free LogansRun 6

77 posts in this topic

Hey...

I have a set of 4 comics I would like to sell today. I will only sell them as a group, than try my luck on Ebay if they dont sell. The set inclues DD 158 (first Miller on the DD run), DD 168 (first Elektra by Miller), WWT 64 (Miller's first work on DC), and Spec. Spider-man 27 (Miller's first DD). First :takeit: wins, but open to PM's...

Take all 4 comics shipped Priority in the U.S. for $160!!

First up is a DD 158..

The DD 158 is the nicest book of the 4, and I will list it as a 9.0. Some comments were left for this book, and the 168 in a PGM thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=135250&Number=2568308#Post2568308

The 158 has your normal wear and tear, great looking copy though with clean insides.

$60 shipped

sc004daa82.jpg

sc004dc205.jpg

Next is the 168..

It got votes from 7.5-8.5, so I will list it as a 7.5. Again, very nice looking copy, with normal wear and tear. Someone mentioned a water stain on BC, but I think it is just a normal stain, no water involved. Visit the PGM thread above if you want to..

$60 shipped

sc004de43c.jpg

sc004dfef2.jpg

This is a steal. Why are they still here? :shrug:

Good luck with the sale, Evan. I don't see these hanging around until ebay...

Thanks. I appreciate the words. I was offered a deal I could not refuse, so I unfortunately have to clean house a little bit. Buy anything lately?

Thanks. I appreciate the words. I was offered a deal I could not refuse, so I unfortunately have to clean house a little bit. Buy anything lately?

A bit too much or I might be jumping.

Thanks. I appreciate the words. I was offered a deal I could not refuse, so I unfortunately have to clean house a little bit. Buy anythingeverything lately?

(:

Thanks. I appreciate the words. I was offered a deal I could not refuse, so I unfortunately have to clean house a little bit. Buy anythingeverything lately?

(:

:sumo: