• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM #14 CGC 4.0...and...ASM #151 CGC 9.6!!!

43 posts in this topic

Pics available in next day or two...PM your e-mail if interested. :smile:

But :takeit: trumps all.

Shipping: U.S. only.

Payment methods: money order or check ONLY (checks must clear first).

Need to raise funds for purchases and get an emergency fund account up and running...thus, I temporarily have to let go of two rather sweet books in my personal ASM set; I bought #14 earlier this summer from spiderman-on-tilt...rich colors and a nice affordable copy.

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

750.00 shipped. :whatthe:

--incredibly brutally tough black cover (I should be arrested for not having an image of this bad boy up, but what can you do when bhhooks22 has your scanner and your wifey is the photographer of the family? :shrug:)...

Out of 154 copies of #151 submitted thus far, there's only 1 in 9.8 and only 11 in 9.6. :whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe: This copy has been in my personal set, easily, since the '80s and I just submitted it this summer. The price is aggressive, no doubt, but I'm not itching for it to fly off the shelf either. :think: However, it is an opportunity to set a GPA record. :sumo:

You will not be singing the blues if you land either of these copies. :smile:

And thank you for looking.

Hey dorkwad , I may be interested in your #14 , but not that other modern , or whatever for $750.00 ... meh

:sumo:

:roflmao:

Need to raise funds for purchases and get an emergency fund account up and running...thus, I temporarily have to let go of two rather sweet books in my personal ASM set; I bought #14 earlier this summer from spiderman-on-tilt...rich colors and a nice affordable copy.

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

--incredibly brutally tough black cover (I should be arrested for not having an image of this bad boy up, but what can you do when bhhooks22 has your scanner and your wifey is the photographer of the family? :shrug:)...

Out of 154 copies of #151 submitted thus far, there's only 1 in 9.8 and only 11 in 9.6. :whatthe: :whatthe: :whatthe: This copy has been in my personal set, easily, since the '80s and I just submitted it this summer. The price is aggressive, no doubt, but I'm not itching for it to fly off the shelf either. :think: However, it is an opportunity to set a GPA record. :sumo:

Hey dorkwad , I may be interested in your #14 , but not that other modern , or whatever for $750.00 ... meh

:sumo::sumo:

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

:tonofbricks:

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

:sorry:

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

why is he always calling you names? :baiting:

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

Just messin w/ ya bro ! ..nice book .... :foryou:

Let me see the #14 .........or do I need to send you that scanner 1st ?? ..........

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

Let me see the #14 .........or do I need to send you that scanner 1st ?? ..........

(:

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

:gossip: Don't have pics yet but you (and others) can circumvent my turtle-like ways by looking up spiderman-on-tilt's sales thread from late July--I bought it from him on July 30. He had a nice scan of it.

ASM #14 CGC 4.0 (OWW)

315.00 shipped FIRM.

ASM #151 CGC 9.6 (OWW)

:gossip: Don't have pics yet but you (and others) can circumvent my turtle-like ways by looking up spiderman-on-tilt's sales thread from late July--I bought it from him on July 30. He had a nice scan of it.

GEEZ ! ..I gotta do all that work to buy a book ?? .

Looks like you've borrowed a page from one of my sales threads ..... :/

Image removed/deleted. Did the search for nothing :tonofbricks:

:foryou:

Confusious once say , .....".A picture is worth a 1000 words"...

hm ........wonder what he could have meant ? ...... :P

Confucious: "Man of multiple words and no pictures will get his just desserts--derailment and crickets." :shrug:

Confucious: "Man of multiple words and no pictures will get his just desserts--derailment and crickets." :shrug:

cricket.jpg

cricket.jpg
Cricketsitting120x120.jpg

cricket.jpg
Cricketsitting120x120.jpg
jiminycricket.jpg