• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's Longbox (full of moderns and mini-series!)

77 posts in this topic

Greetings all! This is my first sale here, so be gentle...

It's time to trim down the longboxes and I've got tons of moderns for sale CHEAP! Many of them are complete mini-series, so it's a great way to get a full read for very little dough! There'll be a surprise or two along the way, so keep your eyes peeled! ;)

Every comic listed comes in a brand-new mylar with a brand-new board (I bought hundreds of each just for this sale as many of the old bags that these comics were in had become dull and dusty over time). For shipping, I was thinking $10 for the Priority box for larger runs and slabs, $5 for the Priority envelope for smaller orders. However, I'm willing to accomodate if anyone wishes their purchases shipped differently.

I accept MO/check/Paypal. I know I'm still a newbie around here, but please feel confident in your purchases! (thumbs u I'm definitely not here to rip anyone off!

Please feel free to PM me any question, request, or offer. You can also e-mail me at t.j.powell@hotmail.com . Of course, :takeit: trumps all and let's start the action!

mst3k_vector_sm.jpg

Steampunk 1-9 (plus Prologue) $10 :news:SOLD via PM!

Prologue: VF, Other issues: VF+ to NM

Wildstorm/Cliffhanger! From Chris Bachalo and Joe Kelly. Featuring the awesome artwork of Chris Bachalo. Only missing #10, 11, & 12 from complete series. Issue #4 is the Humberto Ramos variant cover.

steampunk.jpg

Off to bed now, more in the morning!

Swamp Thing 140-143 (complete story arc: "Bad Gumbo") $4

all VF+ to NM (#143 has some minor rippling to the back cover)

DC/Vertigo. Very cool Swamp Thing story from writers Grant Morrison and Mark Millar! Illustrated by Phillip Hester.

swamp_thing.jpg

Bone lot $10

includes

Bone 7, 3rd print, VF/VF-

Bone 9, 2nd print, VF

Bone 11, 2nd print, NM/NM-

Bone 12, 2nd print, NM/NM-

Bone 13, 1st print, NM

Bone 14, 1st print, VF/NM

Bone 15, 1st print, NM/NM-

bone.jpg

FIRST SURPRISE BONUS!

For the first person to order $20 or more

Die Spinne ist Spider-man 220

HTF German Spider-man comic featuring Scorpion and the Black Cat!

VF/NM, impossible to read if you only know English! lol

die_spinne.jpg

Vamps: Hollywood and Vein 1-6 (complete set!) $5

all VF/NM to NM

DC/Vertigo. Written bt Elaine Lee. Art by William Simpson. Awesome painted covers by Phil Winslade. The Vamps go to Hollywood!

vamps.jpg

Shadowman 1-12 Vol. 2, $12

all VF+ to NM; issue 12: VF- (some kind of schmutz dotting the entire front cover)

Acclaim/Valiant. Issues 1-4 by Garth Ennis and Ashley Wood! Issues 5-12 by Jaime Delano and Charlie Adlard!

shadowman.jpg

Akira 1 1st print, $20

VF/NM

Marvel/Epic. Story and art by Katsuhiro Otomo. A classic! The LLC is slightly abraided and has a 1/4" crease on the bottom edge in the LLC (see closeup pic). Otherwise, a beautifully solid book with lots of eye appeal!

akira.jpg

akira_detail.jpg