• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's Longbox (full of moderns and mini-series!)

77 posts in this topic

2020 Visions 1-12 (complete set!) $11

all VF+ to NM, Issue 6: VF- (has small fold in URC that goes through entire book, plus some slight staining along top edge)

DC/Vertigo. Written by Jamie Delano. Artists include Frank Quitely, Warren Pleece, and Steve Pugh.

2020visions.jpg

This is the last set I'll post for today (but I will post another surprise free bonus for the first purchase over $35). This will be the most sought after of my current listings, for sure...

Flex Mentallo 1-4 (complete set!) $33

:news:ON HOLD FOR SALE CONFIRMATION :news:

DC/Vertigo. The infamous miniseries from Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely that spurred a lawsuit with Charles Atlas! Destined to never be reprinted! These books are definite EYE CANDY!

----------------------------------------

complete grade notes per issue (please forgive the level of detail, I just want to make sure you know what you are getting):

#1: NM/NM-, has 3 small spine dings (hardly break any color at all), corners sharp, cover bright and colorful with a tiny (1/32" in diameter) ring of white (sort of looks like a tiny printing error) in blue on spine lower-left

#2: NM-, ULC slightly abraided, LLC slightly abraided + slightly rounded, LRC has the tiniest of bends (does not break color), otherwise beautiful

#3: VF/NM, has 4 tiny spine dings (only 1 breaks obvious color), LLC abraided, small depression crease on cover (very small between the "L" and "O" in "Mentallo", does not break color), otherwise sharp, glossy, and beautiful

#4: VF, has 5 tiny spine dings (only 1 slightly breaks color), ULC abraided, LLC very slightly abraided, small area of schmutz above "F" and "L" (looks like glue residue perhaps), two short, pencil-thin depressions on left side of cover that do not break color, still a very sweet-looking book

--------------------------------------------

flex_mentallo.jpg

SECOND SURPRISE BONUS!

The first person to spend $35 or more gets...

Marvels 3, 1st print, NM/NM-

Issue 3 from the classic miniseries featuring the beautiful paintings of Alex Ross!

marvels.jpg

22 Brides 1-4 (complete set + autographed!) $12

All VF+ to NM

Event. From the creative team of Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti during their stint at Event Comics. This complete mini-series also comes with the autographs of both creators on all four issues! These issues include the first appearance of Painkiller Jane!

22_brides.jpg

Individual issue pics:

Issue 1

Issue 2

Issue 3

Issue 4

Batman/Grendel 1 & 2 (plus ashcan!) $8

VF/NM

DC/Comico. Written and illustrated by Matt Wagner. Both squarebound issues plus the red foil ashcan from Hero Illustrated!

batman_grendel.jpg

Neil Gaiman Presents (Technocomix #1's lot) $4

includes

Phage: Shadow Death #1 - NM

Wheel of Worlds #1 - NM+

Mr. Hero #1 - NM+

amazing condition on these

Technocomix/BIG Entertainment. Various writers & artists. From the "Neil Gaiman's" universe line from Technocomix.

techno_comix.jpg

The Tick lot $3

includes

The Tick: Heroes of the City 1-2

The Chroma-Tick 8

The Tick: Karma Tornado 2

VF to NM- (the Heroes #2 has a solid band of color shift on the front, see pic)

NEC. Random issues from some hilarious Tick mini-series. Always good for a laugh!

tick.jpg

The X-cutioner's Song (complete crossover series!) $12

plus "Song's End" Uncanny X-Men 297

VF to NM-

Marvel. The entire crossover spanning X-Men, X-Factor, UXM, and X-Force. Featuring Apocalypse! Mr. Sinister! Stryfe and Cable! Professor X assassination attempt! A pizzed-off Archangel! What else do you want?

Various writers and artists, including Jae Lee, Jim Lee, and Greg Capullo.

xcutioners_song.jpg

The Girl Who Would Be Death 1-4 (complete set!) $5

American Freak 1-5 (complete set!) $5

:takeit:

Will there be more?

got a cheap run of PREACHER TPBs? I'm looking for a set for a friend, so cheap is essential)

^^

Thank you, sir! Unfortunately, I don't have any Preacher TPB's (I'm actually looking for a set of first prints myself). :(

But, I do have some more Vertigos in the ol' longboxes! :) Any titles in particular or would you just like a list of titles (I don't have pictures of many more than what I've already listed, but I'll be happy to scan any ones you're interested in).

Spend $20 and I'll find you a cool freebie as well! :grin:

But, I do have some more Vertigos in the ol' longboxes! :) Any titles in particular or would you just like a list of titles (I don't have pictures of many more than what I've already listed, but I'll be happy to scan any ones you're interested in).

Spend $20 and I'll find you a cool freebie as well! :grin:

Just looking for complete VERTIGO minis that I seem to have missed when they came out for one reason or another. Nothing in particular off the top of my head, but a list may jog the old memory :baiting:

and I'm halfway to a free gift, so my frugal-senses are tingling :banana: