• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

54 posts in this topic

I have some great stuff for sale right now, as I have to raise some funds for purchases. The usual forum rules apply, books are not available on another venue and will not be moved anywhere else.

The books I am listing are a wide range that will start and end in no particular order. The books range from SA-MA, some keys will be thrown in the mix.

:takeit: This guy gets the book. PM offers are acceptable. Shipping is generally done flat rate priority, envelope or box. Shipping out of country is not an issue either. I have had no problem shipping across seas,etc..

Return policy.. I want both of us to be happy. I have never had a book returned, would like to keep it that way. But if for whatever reason you are unhappy with a purchase from me, PM me after receiving the package(preferrably within the week received please) and any issues will be resolved with haste.

I try and do my best to keep these boards a positive environment for buyers and sellers. (thumbs u

Astonishing Tales #25 1st Deathlok. VG $6.00 OSPG is $10.00

Werewolf By Night #1 VG- $8.00 about 60-70% off OSPG

:takeit: (both) . . . if you have more like this, pls start a pile :grin:

I have a bunch of books I will be listing. Some keys, some not. I have a large amount of WWBN, and TOD I will be offering in lots. Prices for those will be roughly 75% off guide.

And thanks for the pickup ! (worship)