• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Bronze Age Comics For Sale! Ploog, Starlin, More!

95 posts in this topic

Whew, I'm glad that I didn't miss anything good.

Also, congrats to Andrew to actually selling a Shazam 1 for guide.

Didn't think that it would happen in my life time.

I have offered to pay OVER guide on Shazam 28 first Black Adam since GA. 2 times guide is possible for me.. As I cant locate a NM/NM+

Thanks for all the :takeit: and PMs, harassing or otherwise!

That's all for this lot, these books are still available:

Marvel Two-In-One #15 NM- $7

Monster of Frankenstein #10 NM $26

Strange Tales #181 NM $20

Warlock #10 NM $40

Warlock #15 NM-/NM $20

Werewolf By Night #7 NM-/NM $35

Werewolf By Night #8 NM- $35

Werewolf By Night #13 NM-/NM

Werewolf By Night #15 VF/NM $25

Werewolf By Night #18 (Copy 2) NM-/NM $24

Werewolf By Night #18 (Copy 3) NM- $24

Werewolf By Night #19 (Copy 2) NM- $24

Werewolf By Night #21 NM- $15

Werewolf By Night #22 #NM- $15 SOLD!!

Werewolf By Night #23 (Copy 2) NM $18

Worlds Unknown #3 VF/NM $9

Worlds Unknown #5 NM $16

I have offered to pay OVER guide on Shazam 28 first Black Adam since GA. 2 times guide is possible for me.. As I cant locate a NM/NM+

Unlike #1, the #28 is difficult to find in grade. While 2 times guide is a strong offer, I have sold 9.2 copies for 4 times guide. I've only been able to find three copies in any grade better than fine. Sometimes I forget to look though.

Just here to help peoples dreams come true.... :acclaim:

Just here to help peoples dreams come true.... :acclaim:

In Greggy's case you would need more then a Shazam sale to make his dreams come true. Think more along the lines of a WW cut out, a large snake, and a spill proof sippy cup.

Nice Shazam books btw, always loved the cover of #2

Unlike #1, the #28 is difficult to find in grade. While 2 times guide is a strong offer, I have sold 9.2 copies for 4 times guide. I've only been able to find three copies in any grade better than fine. Sometimes I forget to look though.

Im talking about Raw. But even graded, like you said is how much. $125.00 there abouts. A steal IMO. But raw I would be forced to pay less.

Im talking about Raw. But even graded, like you said is how much. $125.00 there abouts. A steal IMO. But raw I would be forced to pay less.

Shazam28.jpg

:P

Shazam28.jpg

:whatthe:

Shazam28.jpg

Very nice but I don't see a price anywhere??? maybe it will pop up on another sale's thread? (thumbs u

Shazam28.jpg

Very nice but I don't see a price anywhere??? maybe it will pop up on another sale's thread? (thumbs u

Highlight of a future VCC? :shrug:

Shazam28.jpg

(worship)

How much? PM me if you want to sell :devil:

Shazam28.jpg

(worship)

(tsk)

Shazam28.jpg

(worship)

(tsk)
Just give the book to me and you will feel better about yourself.

Shazam28.jpg

JUNK