• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OAFCON Report with Pics from Oklahoma City today

30 posts in this topic

OAF-Con? lol

How many boxes of greggy's did they have?

Actually greggy would have loved this as there were a ton of GA and SA romance books.

(worship)

Thanks for posting this report and the pics shooty :applause:

I used to be a regular at Don Maris' Dallas show years back. It also had a ban on books later than early bronze. Many old timers attended and there were always tons of great books, pulps, BLB's, movie posters, etc. Very fun show.

I used to be a regular at Don Maris' Dallas show years back. It also had a ban on books later than early bronze. Many old timers attended and there were always tons of great books, pulps, BLB's, movie posters, etc. Very fun show.

*ahem* Bill :makepoint:

:sorry:

I was/am one of those old timers though....

:sorry:

I was/am one of those old timers though....

:baiting: