• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seanfingh's F-ing Mid-Ohio Con Thread

34 posts in this topic

thedude (aka Alton aka"I'm not going to make up an insulting nickname for Alton because he could crush my head like a warm grape")

aww man, I wouldn't do that, I'm a very nice guy and had a blast hanging with everyone :grin:

Sean and me sat next to each other at dinner, and we had very enjoyable conversations.

Everybody was wonderful to talk to and meet (some for the first time).

Thanks to Andrew (Buck Biggins) for getting me in free and a great con experience.

and thanks also to "Warlord" who gave me a free comic (Whitman version of Action #504 "The Creature That Charmed Children" which I remember foundly from my childhood readings.

here's a few things I learned at Mid-Ohio con.

1. Getting a con sketch can be very fun, and addicting. (dispite the long lines)

2. Roy has NEVER seen "The Big Lebowski" :o

3. Roy and Me pretty much agree on everything about GA comics.

4. Detroit Mike is a very funny guy.

5. Me and Andrew both agree that Sarah Palin is hot.

6. Steve B. likes the band Phish sorry uh The Greatful Dead. (but really, isn't that just splitting hairs)

7. and finally, MILFS need love too, (ask Buck Biggins for more on that)

great report Sean, mine wasn't much, but hey, I just got back and I'm beat.

great seeing everyone this year !!

WTF??? I've seen that movie like 20 times! :o

thedude (aka Alton aka"I'm not going to make up an insulting nickname for Alton because he could crush my head like a warm grape")

aww man, I wouldn't do that, I'm a very nice guy and had a blast hanging with everyone :grin:

Sean and me sat next to each other at dinner, and we had very enjoyable conversations.

Thanks to Andrew (Buck Biggins) for getting me in free and a great con experience.

and thanks also to "Warlord" who gave me a free comic (Whitman version of Action #504 "The Creature That Charmed Children" which I remember foundly from my childhood readings.

1. Getting a con sketch can be very fun, and addicting. (dispite the long lines)

6. Steve B. likes the band Phish sorry uh The Greatful Dead. (but really, isn't that just splitting hairs)

Trust me, that information was received with great shock. We worked hard to make sure he understood how important it was to see that movie.

Did you bring anything home from the box of suck or did you submit it all? Oh, and what happened to the pig?

I did not sub the Tor #1 because Newt said it looked like it had been trimmed. (What a soory sap that would spend his time trimming a Tor #1.)

I did not sub the Russell Elric #3 because I dropped it on its corner taking it from sharp 9.4-9.6 to birdcage liner in a split second. It still is sweet because it is auto'd.

Finally, I affirmatively disavow any knowledge of or complicity with any pignappery. :sumo:

Trust me, that information was received with great shock. We worked hard to make sure he understood how important it was to see that movie.

Listen fellas. I've only just seen all 6 Star Wars movies last week. Up until then I'd only seen about 2.25 of the 6.

I've committed to watching it in the next two weeks. With my back out again (I'm walking on a 45 degree angle) I'll probably be off on short term disability and catch up on some great movies.

(thumbs u

Sean, it was great hanging with you and the gang.

Let me tell you all that Sean is nothing like his online persona. He's actually intelligent and well balanced.

One of the funniest moments of the Dinner was at the end when me Alton, Sean, Lou and Buck where waiting for Borock, Kris and Pirate for about 20 minutes at Morten's steak house. Well the Morten's staff, after eying us for a while, finally ushered us out and we finally realized they were back at the hotel and not in the bathroom.

lol

Did you bring anything home from the box of suck or did you submit it all? Oh, and what happened to the pig?

Finally, I affirmatively disavow any knowledge of or complicity with any pignappery. :sumo:

I heard the person who kidnapped the pig was stopped at airport security. It was in said persons laptop bag, they could not x-ray through it, opened the bag, and asked what the hell it was. They listened to the story in disbelief, shook their heads, let said person keep the pig and pass through. doh!

Great hanging with all of you!!!! :grin:

I heard the person who kidnapped the pig was stopped at airport security. It was in said persons laptop bag, they could not x-ray through it, opened the bag, and asked what the hell it was. They listened to the story in disbelief, shook their heads, let said person keep the pig and pass through. doh!

You heard that, did you? Well, I hope that damn pig appreciates the change of climate and scenery in the coming months.

You heard that, did you? Well, I hope that damn pig appreciates the change of climate and scenery in the coming months.

I can see the headlines now:

"Former grading company top executive extradited to Ohio for questioning in regards to alleged swine abduction. Film at eleven."

smiley_pig.gif

I can see the headlines now:

"Former grading company top executive extradited to Ohio for questioning in regards to alleged swine abduction. Film at eleven."

smiley_pig.gif

Ya ain't got nothin' on me, ya dang coppers!