• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG slabs: ASM #96-98...

201 posts in this topic

:screwy:

Me ?? ......So , how many pic's ya got up on your sales thread now ? ......................... (shrug) ......................................................... :foryou:

2 if you count mine :roflmao:

hijacker.jpg

Hey! , we make a pretty good team . Where ya been all my life ? ................. :/

BTW , Ctwit , ...Do I need to send an instuction manual w/ the scanner I sent you ? ..................

Me ?? ......So , how many pic's ya got up on your sales thread now ? ......................... (shrug) ......................................................... :foryou:

hijacker.jpg

Hey! , we make a pretty good team . Where ya been all my life ? ................. :/

BTW , Ctwit , ...Do I need to send an instuction manual w/ the scanner I sent you ?

You slabbed the instruction manual--I gotta crack it open. :makepoint:

hijacker.jpg

BTW , Ctwit , ...Do I need to send an instuction manual w/ the scanner I sent you ?

09-18-2008125735PM.jpg

hijacker.jpg

09-18-2008125735PM.jpg

BTW , Like I told ya ....It's more work than ya think trying to conduct a sales thread ................................... :whistle:

Gotta give credit to Ctwit though , Divad would be kickin and screaming and PM'ing me by now if I was derailing his sales thread . :foryou:
:censored: u

Gotta give credit to Ctwit though , Divad would be kickin and screaming and PM'ing me by now if I was derailing his sales thread . :foryou:
:censored: u

:makepoint:Ahh , get back in your own celebratory thread , there , .....uh , ....legend ...... :whistle: