• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG slabs: ASM #96-98...

201 posts in this topic

Gotta give credit to Ctwit though , Divad would be kickin and screaming and PM'ing me by now if I was derailing his sales thread . :foryou:

That's okay I have Divad's school pic ;)

1stdate.jpg

(tsk)

5 pages for 3 books without scans, what more could you want? (thumbs u

Besides, it's all in good fun.

I kid, I kid...

triumph.jpg

It's all good ! ..You did fine young grasshopper . cloudofwit's just preoccupied somewhere , somehow , doing something .........

5 pages for 3 books without scans, what more could you want? (thumbs u

Besides, it's all in good fun.

I kid, I kid...

triumph.jpg

It's all good ! ..You did fine young grasshopper . cloudofwit's just preoccupied somewhere , somehow , doing something .........

He is marking down those books as we speak...on the mylar bags with a marker and might get to scanning them bags and books when the sun starts shining on his high tech solar powered scanner.

What a bunch of sick individuals (:gossip: Except for greggy who popped in for a mere expletive). I crashed last night only to wake up to this train wreck. I'm telling you what, when I sell some (or all) of these books, I'm going to donate some funds for some psychotherapy treatment. :whistle: Now I have an inkling of what cd4ever goes through when he takes one of his extended drink/smoke breaks--with of course the big difference being sold books. :sorry:

Nick if you want them, I can have them shipped to me and I will then forward on to you.

(worship) (worship) (worship)

Cheers, Brian.

I'll wait to see the scans and might just take you up on that offer. (thumbs u

Ditto dude. Just say the word and I will ship them to you on my dime. (thumbs u

I crashed last night only to wake up to this train wreck.

Train wreck? We were just trying to help motivate you ;)

train2.jpg

:roflmao:

I told you guys he must be preoccupied and not able to enjoy the full extent of the abuse his thread was taking ... (shrug)

:gossip:....guess he crashed about the same time his thread did .......... :whistle:

train2.jpg

I told you guys he must be preoccupied and not able to enjoy the full extent of the abuse his thread was taking ... (shrug)

:gossip:....guess he crashed about the same time his thread did .......... :whistle:

Uh oh ! , ..my psychotherapist is calling , ...gotta run . Chow now ..... :whistle:

train2.jpg

Uh oh ! , ..my psychotherapist is calling , ...gotta run . Chow now ..... :whistle:

BTW , I missed Seinfeld , so I just read through this entire thread from last night . I can't stop chuckling . Good stuff ! ....... :grin: