• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA, BA Keys FF48, GL 76, Avengers 4, 57, THREAD CLOSED! HOORAY!

26 posts in this topic

Sorry to start a new thread guys. I couldn't figure out how to edit the title of the last one and I have added books so I thought I would start fresh.

The good news is hopefully my prices are too good to pass up. :wishluck:

Prices are shipped to the continental US. Everybody else please keep in mind we'll have to work out a shipping cost/arrangement.

Paypal, MO's and checks accepted.

:takeit: Trumps

Fantastic Four 48. 5.5/6.0. Does have a big crease on the front cover only. Smaller crease URC.

$150.00 :news: SOLD! :headbang:

1008_1_lg.jpg

1008_2_lg.jpg

Avengers 4 This is a tough one. 5.0? There's a stain on the BC. It's only on the BC and not on any of the interior pages. Structurally sound. Nothing major other than the BC stain.

$250.00 (shrug):news: SOLD! :headbang:

bacd_3.jpg

bc3f_3.jpg

:frustrated:

Sorry to start a new thread guys. I couldn't figure out how to edit the title of the last one and I have added books so I thought I would start fresh.

The good news is hopefully my prices are too good to pass up. :wishluck:

Prices are shipped to the continental US. Everybody else please keep in mind we'll have to work out a shipping cost/arrangement.

Paypal, MO's and checks accepted.

:takeit: Trumps

Fantastic Four 48. 5.5/6.0. Does have a big crease on the front cover only. Smaller crease URC.

$150.00

1008_1_lg.jpg

1008_2_lg.jpg

Somebody snatch this thing up! Sales on comiclink are over $200 for 5.0!!! I think this is definitely a 5.5, maybe even a shot at 6.0!!!