• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane/Stan Lee 2x sig series- and then some more!

33 posts in this topic

the key is the thin metallic shakeable silver pen! that way it is not so blotchy.

thanks!

An that he has a nice sig like Steranko. BTW, how did you get the Sternakos w/o him personalizing them?

lol at the NYCC we were so crazy busy that that book got mixed in w/ our Romita Pile and well....we know how the rest of that story goes.......

I was also going to get Joe Simon on those ASM 323's.....but I forgot about that! dang.

However.....I throw Romita Sr. on all kinds of spidey books.

(worship)(worship)

i like the asm 42.... hm

as do I !!!

Grinder your recent ASM books deserve a thread of their own! I just got finished oogling those! I gotta ask did you buy some slabs and crack em? or were they all just raw beauties at the start?

all the high grades 9.0 and above were slabs cracked....the rest were raw.

the key is the thin metallic shakeable silver pen! that way it is not so blotchy.

thanks!

Did you know tests were done that showed that the metallic silver pens, like the ones used for the autos, have eaten away at the items they were used on within 3-4 years? They create a black ring, sort of like an outline where the pen was used and it gradually got bigger during the tests. So your books now have a short shelf life of 3-4 years....

:jokealert:

That is one heck of a collection. I enjoyed seeing it very much and it inspires me to keep going, which is difficult with the way the economy is at the moment. I thought all the Joe Simon sigs were amazing, I hope I can be in on the next round of sigs from him. Anyway, great job on those Sean, they are awesome. The secret invasion sketch rocks.

That is one heck of a collection. I enjoyed seeing it very much and it inspires me to keep going, which is difficult with the way the economy is at the moment. I thought all the Joe Simon sigs were amazing, I hope I can be in on the next round of sigs from him. Anyway, great job on those Sean, they are awesome. The secret invasion sketch rocks.

:)

Sean,

I am still in China. NO NO No cat for me or dog either.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

No Kitten Meow Mein?

No Eggs outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed Easy?

Hi everybody,

So I am trying to get some cash together for some larger SS endeavors.

Here is my ebay link. I have 5 of these books up for sale this week. 2 of them had $9 start prices so we will see what they go for :)

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/theexperience911

Thanks!