• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In the right direction

30 posts in this topic

I am a big fan of Alex Schomburg, as I'm sure most of you are. I wanted to start collecting some of his work on comics. Is there a direction, that some of you guys could direct me in that wouldn't be that expensive to start? Perhaps non super hero, etc.

I guess what I'm asking is, in time I would like to get some of his main work Torch, Subbie, Capt, etc, $$ permitting, but are there other roads to go down?

Does anyone have anything to sell?

Thanks,

Patrick

Here's a life's work list of his pulp covers and interior illustrations: Alex Schomburg - Summary Bibliography

WOW!!! Thank you for that link!

That really helps out alot!

~Pat

Ok. Quick lesson in board ettiquette.

I am the second Pat-

The first Pat I refer to as O.G. Pat as he was here first. So whenever he posts in a thread I refer to him as... O.G.Pat. I usually just go by Pat also.

So now YOU get a nickname.

You are 80's Pat. Being as you seem obsessed with 80's bands.

Although Motley Crue was my favorite band until I was like 10.

This is all a joke. Except me calling you 80's Pat. It WILL stick

I am the second Pat-

The first Pat I refer to as O.G. Pat as he was here first. So whenever he posts in a thread I refer to him as... O.G.Pat. I usually just go by Pat also.

I thought you were 2Pat... :shrug:

I am the second Pat-

I thought you were 2Pat... :shrug:

:gossip:He got shot