• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coming soon to a board near you

91 posts in this topic

You know, I'd actually join this year, but I worry what type of bio-hazardous waste would be sent my way. hm
I'm sure I could find a slabbed 9.4 copy of X-Factor #1 for you. Don't be a grinch JC. Let loose one of that stack of GS Xmen #1 you have.

Don't be a grinch JC. Let loose one of that stack of GS Xmen #1 you have.

No way, I hoard BA X-Men, and the best you could hope for would be one of my NM ASM 300's. (tsk)

:acclaim:

You know, I'd actually join this year, but I worry what type of bio-hazardous waste would be sent my way. hm

Join us, JC. Its fun.

Yay for gift exchanges!! (thumbs u

Definitely Vince! I'll send you all my marvel value stampless books! lol

When the names are picked and you know who you're sending something to, do you just sort of hope you know the person well enough to send him/her something that person might actually like? Or should I just know everyone well enough by now to know his/her interests and know which books are missing from his/her wish list?

Each person will offer a list of what books interest them though there is obviously no guarantee that your 'secret santa' will have exactly what you're looking for.

It's all about the giving and receiving anyway. :applause:

Not this year. It was too much pressure last year. I think I will get things just for the people I like.
Hope I don't have to buy anything this year like last year. :cry:

Not this year. It was too much pressure last year. I think I will get things just for the people I like. Besides, some smartass would just get me a membership to NOD.
Transplant tears up gift certificate for NOD membership. :cry:

Not this year. It was too much pressure last year. I think I will get things just for the people I like. Besides, some smartass would just get me a membership to NOD.

I with you Doc (thumbs u