• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Amazing Spider-man TMc #298-328 Personal Collection

21 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone :hi:,

I see all the other cool threads by people like Doc Watson (Northland X-men) and my friend Jim CGCWORLD for their quests or personal collections showing how far along they are or their recent additions.

My Main focus here is post in each seperate thread every time I get one book closer to reaching my collection goal instead of posting in the "new to your collection" thread.

The three CGC GRADED RUNS I am working on now is:

1) Amazing Spider-man #50-200

a) #s 50-150-Minimum Grade of CGC 9.4 (with some less than 9.4 exeptions,

like #50) and Minimum PQ of Off White to White.

b) #'s 150-199 Minimum PQ White Pages and CGC 9.6

c) Thead will be in the Silver Forum

2) Amazing Spider-man #298-328 (TMc Run)

a) Whites Pages Only

b) #'s 298-301- CGC 9.6 only

c) #302-328-CGC 9.8 only

d) Thread will be in the Copper Fourm

3) Uncanny X-men 94-143 (Dave Cockrum and John Byrne)

a) #94 CGC 9.2/9.4 and PQ= Min. Off white to White

b) Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.2-9.4 and PQ= Min. Off white to White

c) #'s 95-107 CGC 9.6 and PQ= Min. Off white to White

d) #'s 108-143 CGC 9.6 with Whites Pages Only

e) Thead will be in the Bronze Age Forum

**Also if any one out there has any of the books you don't see in any of my threads PLEASE PM if you are willing to sell any from the above criteria**

So if anyone cares to read and view my 3 threads enjoy, and wish me luck on completing my three sets! :wishluck:

John

Might I suggest in your first post, you list which books you currently need for your respective collection runs?

No because I want to show my whole collection I am come in and keep the threading going, the other way I wouldnt have any pictures or anything.

I would rather keep is going that keep reposting WTB threads.

Do you buy a graded copy + a reader copy or do you never get to read your books? As a collector who reads everyone of his comics I always wondered if the graded slabbed collectors ever get to read comics? Almost seems like you are just collecting covers.