• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Annual 1

40 posts in this topic

FOR SALE: SUPERMAN ANNUAL 1 IN FAIR CONDITION.

PART OF AN ORIGINAL OWNER ATTIC DISCOVERY ESTATE SALE AT A CHURCH

Rare book - tough to find in any grade. Tough black cover and Giant size which are notorious for showing flaws. Grades better than it looks. Strict Overstreet standards applied.

Candidate for pressing.

GPA is $22 in 1.0 and $38 in 1.8 but these are locked up in personal collections never to see the light of day.

I'm asking $18 postage paid. No returns on this obviously undervalued comic.

If it doesn't sell here it's off to CGC and then to fee-bay. Please don't make me give more money to fee-bay, I hate them.

Buyer will also receive a free Superman comic easily worth $10. So you are getting over $35 worth of Superman for only $18.

PikCC008.jpg

BTW,

Just to let everyone know. I lost my job, got divorced, my house flooded, and I had surgery. My entire collection is up for sale. But please no charity.

Will consider trades but only well centered white page CGC books.

Also the :takeit: trumps everything unless I get a better offer via PM.

Ed

FOR SALE: SUPERMAN ANNUAL 1 IN FAIR CONDITION.

PART OF AN ORIGINAL OWNER ATTIC DISCOVERY ESTATE SALE AT A CHURCH

Rare book - tough to find in any grade. Tough black cover and Giant size which are notorious for showing flaws. Grades better than it looks. Strict Overstreet standards applied.

PikCC008.jpg

Now let's not derail this thread. Here is what we are all here for.