• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EGG'S OO UNDERGROUNDS-20% DISCOUNT-See Page 31

321 posts in this topic

Okay it's Sunday night, I put a lot of work into this thread so one final sales push. ALL REMAINING BOOKS are 20% off. The list of what's left is on page 31.

Here's the story. I meet a guy whose nephew attended Columbia University in the late 60's to early 70's. He loved undergrounds and bought everything he found as it came out. Almost all of the books in this group are first printings & amost all are 1973 or earlier. Condition from crappy to VF+. Anyway, the uncle found the books earlier this year in a trunk at his home up north. The nephew didn't want them. I bought all 120 of them, all different. What follows is a long thread of the remaining +/-90% of the collection. It will take me days to list them all. They will be listed somewhat in alphabetical order. All are first prints unless specified.

Rules, first "I'll take it" wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? refers to the Fogel Underground Price guide which came out in 2006.

I prefer to send priority mail so postage in the US will be a minimum of $5.00 and up depending on weight/number of books & whether you want them shipped in an envelope or box. Oversized items may be extra to ship. Orders totalling over $100 are postpaid in the US so feel free to start a pile. I will not overcharge on shipping.

I can accept paypal via bank transfer/paypal balance or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check.

You must be 18 years of age or over to buy these books, sorry. If you bid you are attesting to that fact. Thanks.

Bijou #1, 2nd print (Yeah I was hoping it was a first too, then it would be worth hundreds), 1968, VG/F copy, right hand top corner cover crease, small tears at top of back cover by spine, otherwise presents fairly well. Along with Zap #1 this is one of the most desirable underground books, Robert Crumb, Jay Lynch, Skip Williamson, Gilbert Shelton. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in 2.0, $75 in F, my price $35.

Picture132.jpg

Bijou #2, 1969, rarely seen First Print!

Robert Crumb, Jay Lynch, Skip Wiiliamson, Gilbert Shelton, Art Spiegelman, an all star cast.

G/VG, not bad, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in 2.0, $75 in F

SOLD to a friend.

Picture133.jpg

Bijou #6, 1971, First Print, Robert Crumb cover & interiir art, Jay Lynch, Justin Green, Skip Williamson, VG+, small tear upper right hand corner of back cover, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $10 in 2.0, $30 in F, my price $15.

Picture135.jpg

Bijou #8, First Print, 1973, Final issue, all color interior, Robert Crumb, Skip Williamson, Bill Griffith, Kim Deitch, Jay Kinney, Justin Green. Freak Brothers parody story by Jay Lynch, F/VF-, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in F, $25 in NM, my price, $13.

SOLD to Beyonder

Picture175.jpg

Is that Harvey Kurtzman cover art?

Bogeyman #1, 1969, Rory Hayes cover & interior art (majority of book). First Print, This is a hot book, VFish EXCEPT some insufficiently_thoughtful_person crossed out the 35 cent price on cover and wrote in the number 50. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $10 in 2.0, $30 in F, $50 in NM

SOLD to Brother J

Picture136.jpg