• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A COMIC BOOK SALE:) GA, SA, BA, all kinds of stuff, Cliches,too:) adding MORE !!

143 posts in this topic

Lots of books, GA, SA, BA, Bargains galore, I'm just grabbing stuff from a pile, but there are super heroes, a Centaur, A few Batmans, a few Wonder Womans, Atlas, Rudolph, 1st Issue Specials, at least one ASM, WOW, TOS#5, some weird stuff, etc:)

I will have some GA books, but many of the books I'll be listing for the next 2 days will be $1.-$2.00, I have a large stack of books I'll be scanning, so please check back frequently please:), I'll be listing in no specific order. Some things might even be high grade.

US Shipping is $3.00 for up to 6 books, $5.00 for as many as you buy. Tracking and insurance is included. If you spend more than $100.00, shipping is free.

Shipping for out of the US is at cost, or if you spend $100, I'll take off $8.00.

Paypal, MO's and Checks...Time payments are available, take up to 60 days, with a 25% down payment.

Shipping is $3.00 for up to 6 books, $5.00 for as many as you buy. Tracking and insurance is included. If you spend more than $100.00, shipping is free.

Returns for any reason as long as you notify me within 3 days of receipt.

:takeit:rules, but PMs are welcome.

Liberty Scouts #2, really #1, Centaur from 1941, Gerber 7, A very solid copy with nice pages, some tiny pieces of tape inside the spine, and staining on the back cover. Origin of the Fire-Man, Vapo-Man, Man of War and Liberty Scouts begin. Bin is $175.00$150

libertyscouts0002.jpg

libertybackdig.jpg

libertyinside.jpg

libertyinsideb.jpg

:hi: Sharon!

Are these books on anyone's WANT LIST?

If we don't buy them, will they be off to eBay?

Whats the GPA on these books?(ONLY if they are RAW)

party0017.gif

:hi:

YES, YES, YES,

How the heck should I know, I don't collect HG stuff;) ???;)

(worship)