• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I cannot think of a better place to put money than comics and OA

62 posts in this topic

I think the rich have more to lose than the poor. They actually have little rectangular pieces of paper with pictures of dead men on them that will soon be worth a lot less than they are now. If I was at the top 1% of rich peoples, id be buying comics and OA. Id make an offer of $30,000,000* on the Action #1 because when the dust settles, at least you have an Action #1 as opposedd to mere pictures of dead white men on rectangular pieces of paper.

* I imagine 30 M would do the trick, right?

Perhaps yer right but right now the market is voting for the U.S. $$. I've been waiting years for the American economy to crater and it's happened. I figured the U.S. $$ would suffer and gold would spike, boy I'm wrong so far. Will the future be inflation or deflation?

I'm sorry, but with the current state of affairs in the world the future has been cancelled.

The cockroaches get the original art, rats get all of the high grade GA (they like to chew those and greggy gets all the romance books)

I think the rich have more to lose than the poor. They actually have little rectangular pieces of paper with pictures of dead men on them that will soon be worth a lot less than they are now. If I was at the top 1% of rich peoples, id be buying comics and OA. Id make an offer of $30,000,000* on the Action #1 because when the dust settles, at least you have an Action #1 as opposedd to mere pictures of dead white men on rectangular pieces of paper.

* I imagine 30 M would do the trick, right?

Perhaps yer right but right now the market is voting for the U.S. $$. I've been waiting years for the American economy to crater and it's happened. I figured the U.S. $$ would suffer and gold would spike, boy I'm wrong so far. Will the future be inflation or deflation?

I'm sorry, but with the current state of affairs in the world the future has been cancelled.

The cockroaches get the original art, rats get all of the high grade GA (they like to chew those and greggy gets all the romance books)

So are you saying only cockroaches, rats, and Greggy will be around? hm

BTW, Thanks for the Demon books Greggy, great read! (thumbs u

Oh yeah, is it Monday yet so KrazyKat can get banned again?