• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Liquidation Sale

465 posts in this topic

any DC war? seriously, you have a registry i can start eyeballing?

I've never been into DC war (but some of those covers are just excellent), and I've never been into putting my stuff on the registry. I think of the registry as something that really doesn't enhance collecting for me. I'll be doing mostly raw first though as slabs are easy to move.

There will be some nice slabs going up in the next few weeks.

Why are you bailing?

He stated in a previous thread that he was going to focus his energies on the kid's that he's involved with .

Had to catch end of Giants game . No time for spell check . Figured one of my trolls would pick it up though ...................... meh

:D

Why are you bailing?

He stated in a previous thread that he was going to fucus his energies on the kid's that he's involved with .

How do you fucus? :shrug:

:baiting:

By taking our money and leaving the country?

Why are you bailing?

He stated in a previous thread that he was going to fucus his energies on the kid's that he's involved with .

How do you fucus? :shrug:

:baiting:

By taking our money and leaving the country?

:whatthe:

Why are you bailing?

Guys, I'm not bailing completely... but I am liquidating a large number of books. Thanks to everyone who's been PMing me -- but this is not driven by finances (in better position than ever before, despite the economy and set for a great 2009 -- I hope) or by total lack of interest. I have a lot of books and need to make room. Second, I'll add more tomorrow on news as to why I am liquidating specifically.

Finally, it's going to take me a long time to do this between all the books I have, the ones I will get slabbed and keeping a small group.

What I'm doing is noticing that there are some 8.0-9.2 books that have dripping inks, deep colors and ow/w pages or better that can be had for a song (as I've been buying them) comparatively to 9.4s and better. Furthermore, I've picked up a lot of "deals" and need to slab more... one of the reason I don't is because I'd have a backlog of 300+ books that should go in and then I never bother. I want to submit in 40-50 book waves and get in that pattern. Before I do... want to unload the boxes of stuff I have.

I'm stilling hanging on to some major keys etc.

Donut check your PMs though.

Time to crank up again:

TOS 52 VF- (book has interior edge tanning, slight haloing back cover, three tiny tears on bottom edge front cover -- still has very, very nice eye appeal) 1st Black Widow

$140 SOLD via PM

TOS52.jpg