• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's Got High Grade Raw Silver Age!!! FFs, Surfers and Other Stuff!!!

368 posts in this topic

This week I’ll be posting a batch of Silver Age Marvels, almost exclusively Fantastic Fours and Silver Surfers. The FFs start at #34 and the Surfers are complete, excepting #1 and #4...maybe 75 books total! :headbang:

Grades are almost all between FN and VF/NM, with the majority of the books in the VF range. However, these runs were put together by a collector who bought with a combination of value and eye-appeal in mind. Consequently, the majority of the books have page quality between good and superb, the gloss on the books is excellent, the colours are vibrant and the eye-appeal, in so many cases, outstrips the technical grade by some margin. There are very few books that show the general wear expected in the grades given, and a lot of them are brought down by a single flaw. In many cases, these will be the nicest examples of these books in the grades given that you will see for some time. :cloud9:

For those of you who have not bought from me in the past and are unsure about my grading, I would suggest you take references from some long-established boarders who have – these grades are the real deal!

However, if you are dissatisfied, returns will be accepted. (thumbs u

A few administrative details…unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the only workable method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

Regarding shipping, there are two options…

Air Mail Shipping

Four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail for $12. Each additional book after that will cost $1.50 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously.

Surface Mail Shipping

Four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Surface Mail for $6. Each additional book after that will cost $1.00 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously.

Additionally, for shipping purposes, any of these books can be combined with tabs already running from my other sales threads. (thumbs u

As usual with my threads, the :takeit: trumps all. PMs can be sent my way, and I’ll answer them as soon as I can, but until you post the little geezer in the thread, the books aren’t yours. By special arrangement, I might be prepared to post it for you, but the same rules will apply…I’ll have to beat out the competition. :eek:

Fantastic Four #34

VF+ (8.5)

$150

FantasticFour34.jpg

:takeit:

Surfers...

Hey, Forrest! :hi:

Surfers will be towards the end of the week...Wednesday, maybe, but definitely by Thursday. (thumbs u

Gotcha! (thumbs u

I'll do a little lurking between now and then though if you don't mind ;)

hm

hm hm

hm hm hm

Nah...go right ahead! :D