• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Undergrounds A-J ELECTION DAY SPECIAL 20% OFF

178 posts in this topic

Best of the Rip Off Press Vol II, 1974, FIRST PRINT, Freak Brothers, I don't think this copy has ever been read, spine never cracked,little bit of wear, little foxing on back cover, white white interior pages, best copy you will probably ever find, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $40 in NM, my price $40.

Picture092.jpg

Big A@@ #2 Second Print, high grade, this would be a 9.4/9.6 except for a small tear on the right side of the cover below the boot of the Vulture Demoness. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in NM, $15 in F, my price $15. Beautiful newstand quality comic book.

Picture079.jpg

Bijou #1, 2nd print (Yeah I was hoping it was a first too, then it would be worth hundreds), 1968, VG/F copy, right hand top corner cover crease, small tears at top of back cover by spine, otherwise presents fairly well. Along with Zap #1 this is one of the most desirable underground books, Robert Crumb, Jay Lynch, Skip Williamson, Gilbert Shelton. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $25 in 2.0, $75 in F, my price $30.

Picture132.jpg

Bijou #6, 1971, First Print, Robert Crumb cover & interior art, Jay Lynch, Justin Green, Skip Williamson, VG+, small tear upper right hand corner of back cover, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $10 in 2.0, $30 in F, my price $12.

Picture135.jpg